Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
As the year draws to an end, members of the Croquet Club are pleased to see the grass growing on our new lawns. We were very lucky with the weather as there was the warm period after seed had been sown. Crows and pigeons have also been enjoying the seed. Currently, the fencing around the lawns is the temporary fence provided by the contractors. We will have to replace this once the contractors finally finish. They will be carrying out the initial mowing for us. We will also have to purchase new lawn mowing equipment capable of a very fine cut
Our last fundraising event of the year was the Big Breakfast. It was a very successful morning with many of you coming along to support us and enjoy the company. Thank you!
People have been very supportive this year attending our various events. We are currently running a Grand Draw and this will be drawn at the Club’s Annual Meal in January. Please contact Julia if you would like to buy a ticket. We have had to draw on interest-free loans from members and friends to enable us to finish paying for the work, so fundraising will be continuing next year. You haven’t heard the last from us! (read more…)