Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
What a brilliant concert here in Kington Langley Village Hall!
Dan Haynes and Pete Richards, aka Bookends, performed an amazing tribute to the music of Simon & Garfunkel and rekindled many memories for the capacity audience. Here are some videos taken at the concert. (read more…)