Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
On a beautiful summer evening in July, Jill Cockerton came along to speak to members on ‘Natural skin care’. (read more…)
The committee room is now equipped with a comprehensive suite of display screens thanks to a 50% grant from Wiltshire Council. High definition 42 inch screens have been fitted to the long walls while up to 2 more displays can be connected via wall sockets.
The picture here shows the 2 wall screens in use together with a 22 inch table top display and a 32 inch screen mounted on a floor stand.
The system accepts feeds from laptops and tablet computers and even smart phones. It is already proving invaluable and has been used for several society AGMs, management meetings and a 3 day sports coaching course.