Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
Get the New Year off to a corking start!
Looking for an excuse to have a glass of wine or two after a dry January? Then come along to the KLWAS First Wine Tasting Event of 2020 on Friday 7th February at 8:00PM!
Details will be confirmed nearer the time. Please see klwas.org.uk for membership and attendance fees.
THE ARTS SOCIETY KINGTON LANGLEY is an affiliated member of The Arts Society, a leading education charity with a global network of 385 societies bringing people together through a shared interest in the arts. We meet monthly at 11.00am on the 1st Tuesday of the month (except August and September) to hear excellent lecturers share their specialist knowledge about the arts. Our meeting place is The Village Hall, Church Rd, Kington Langley, Chippenham SN15 5NJ.