Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
Members of the Kington Langley Hobbies Club have been busy creating crafts for their Crafts and Cake Coffee Morning on Saturday 18th October, from 10am to 12 noon. Crafts include: baby knits; children’s knits; gloves, mitts and hats; crochet items; assorted cards; and Christmas decorations. All proceeds will go to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance.
Sunday 19th October, 3.15pm.
The comic adventures of a fantastical superhero, inspired by the classic Chinese epic story, in a new version by Michael Rosen. A puppet show for the whole family… perfect for ages 4+.
Also available: Shadow Puppet Workshop: 1 – 2.30pm for ages 6 + (read more…)