Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
- • Music, dance, drama
- • Receptions, anniversaries and parties
- • Children’s parties – with easy access to play area and playing fields
- • Skittles and games nights
- • Fundraising events
- • Business meetings, conferences and corporate events
- • Sales and promotions
“One of the finest dance floors in the area”
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
- • The Main Hall – up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & a semi-sprung dance floor
- • Flexible stage – at the end of the main hall offers a wide range of configurations
- • Kitchen – fully equipped with 2 serving hatches
- • The Committee Room – ideal for meetings and smaller presentations
- • High Speed Broadband/WiFi access
- • Disability friendly – fully wheelchair accessible
- • Easy access – 5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham
- • Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area
Up to date hall availability for the coming 12 months can be checked here. Please have a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any questions you may have.
The Reality Check Festival is coming to Kington Langley Village Hall on Friday 29th July, 12 – 4 pm, giving everyone the chance to enjoy a fantastic festival atmosphere and learn more about mental health and wellbeing.
The festival has been organised by Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership’s Early Intervention in Psychosis (EI) teams. The teams work in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, BANES, Wiltshire and Weston Super Mare with people with first episode of psychosis.
The festival will feature live music and inspirational talks from service users as well as helpful information stalls about local mental health services. The event will also include a music workshop and free food and drink. (read more…)