A WARM WELCOME
to the Kington Langley Village Hall website
Welcome to the website of Kington Langley Village Hall, a modern and well equipped hall available for hire. The hall is situated on the edge of the playing fields in the village conservation area and conveniently located just 3 miles from Chippenham and Junction 17 of the M4.
The hall is an ideal venue for:
Music, dance, drama
Receptions, anniversaries and parties
Childrens parties (with easy access to play area & fields)
Skittles and game nights
Business meetings, conferences and events
Sales and promotions
Outside functions and camping
“One of the finest dance floors in the area“
We offer a wide and flexible range of facilities:
Up to 180 people, excellent acoustics & semi-sprung dance floor.
The end of the main hall offers a wide range of stage configurations.
A fully equipped kitchen with 2 serving hatches.
The Committee Room
A space ideal for meetings and smaller presentations.
High speed broadband/WiFi access.
The hall is fully wheelchair accessible.
The PA system includes a hearing loop.
5 minutes from the M4 and Chippenham.
Parking for 30 cars with additional good weather overflow area.
Playing fields and a children’s play area .
- COVID-19 Update: 19th July 2021
- From the Village Hall Roof April 2021
- KLVH Report to KLPC Annual Meeting May 2021
- Rural Arts Touring are to return to Kington Langley!
- Kington Langley Croquet Club
- Weather in Kington Langley for 2020
- The Arts Society Kington Langley
- KLVH 200 Club
- From the Village Hall Roof – December 2020
- Croquet Club